Holly & Martin 37-081-023-0-25 Cypress Electric Fireplace with 23" Firebox
- Offers a Realistic Flame Effect and Ventless Installation
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Keep indoor areas warm with the Holly & Martin 37-081-023-0-25 Cypress electric fireplace. It's attractive, quiet, and effective! You'll love the way it works.
Large Coverage Area
Keep individual rooms up to 150 sq. ft. warm and cozy with the Holly & Martin 37-081-023-0-25 Cypress electric fireplace. This unit is powerful and creates warmth quickly.
Personalize the settings for custom comfort. This Holly & Martin electric fireplace includes an adjustable thermostat to meet the conditions of the room.
Offering thermal overload protection and cool touch glass the Holly & Martin 37-081-023-0-25 Cypress electric fireplace is a safe choice. It's ideal for anyone with kids or pets.
Create the perfect atmosphere when you use the Holly & Martin Cypress electric fireplace. This fireplace lets you adjust the flame so you can create the ambiance you want for any occasion.
- Model: 37-081-023-0-25
- UPC: 037732801940
- Product Type: Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 45.50" x W: 15.50" x H: 40.25"
- Product Weight: 116.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Mission Oak
- Application: Used to heat indoor areas
- Type: Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Capacity: 5000 BTUs
- Room Size: 150 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel , Corner , Media Console
- Mantel Width: 45.5 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Oak
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: No
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- 100% energy efficient for cost effective use
- Mission oak finish is complementary
- No emissions or pollutants to fill the air
- No professional installation required, just plug it in and turn it on
- Offers safe and effective heating
- Requires no wood or fossil fuels for superior heating