Holly & Martin 37-037-031-6-25 Bedford Gel Fireplace With 9000 BTUs
- Q & A
Enjoy the ambience of the Holly & Martin 37-037-031-6-25 Bedford gel fireplace without smoke, odor or ash. The Old World Oak finish and dark gray melamine faux marble will surely enrich the decor of your favorite room. The Holly & Martin 37-037-031-6-25 Bedford fireplace is also eco-friendly and supplements heat to save on energy consumption.
No Smoke or Gases
The Holly & Martin 37-037-031-6-25 Bedford gel fireplace emits no smoke, odor, or ash to keep your room clean without the mess of a wood burning fireplace.
The Holly & Martin 37-037-031-6-25 Bedford gel fireplace is durable and holds up to 85 lbs. and can fit a flat screen TV up to 42". This fireplace would be the perfect focal piece for any room.
The Holly & Martin 37-037-031-6-25 Bedford gel fireplace holds up to 3 cans of gel fuel simultaneously to create a full bodied 6-8" flame.
The Holly & Martin 37-037-031-6-25 Bedford gel fireplace comes equipped with the Firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit.
- Model: 37-037-031-6-25
- UPC: 037732802466
- Product Type: Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 42.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 42.00"
- Product Weight: 115.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Old World Oak
- Application: Heats individual room and spaces
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Room Size: 260 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Mantel Width: 42 inches
- Product Finish: Oak
- Product Construction: Engineered Wood , Veneer Overlay , MDF
- Requires Venting: No
- Includes: Firebox, cement log, faux coal cinder, and screen kit
- 6-8" flame to illuminate any room for added ambience
- Holds up to 3 cans of gel fuel concurrently to reach 9000 BTUs
- Keep your room tidy without the mess of a real wood burning fireplace
- Mantel supports up to 85 lbs. for added decor
- Old world oak finish to amplify any living room or bedroom
- Supplements heat to save on energy use