Real Flame 3620-GL Avondale Gray Ledgestone Gel Fireplace
- Easy one-step assembly
- Features stunningly realistic barnwood design
- Stacked ledgestone texture
- Q & A
Enjoy a realistic flame effect and more when you choose the Real Flame 3620-GL Avondale gray ledgestone gel fireplace.
Made from light weight, fiber-enforced concrete and backed with an internal steel frame, this fireplace is durable and long-lasting. It's cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gage steel for long-term heating and joy.
No need to worry about irritating emissions causing your allergies to flair up. Replace your traditional fireplace with this safe and eco-friendly design. It never emits smoke, ash, or soot.
All the Features!
This gel fireplace features a crackling flame that replicates a traditional fire beautifully. Use one can of fuel or three and customize the heat output and flame effect to meet your needs!
This accent piece includes a barnwood finish and stacked ledgestone design that's flattering to just about any decor. Anchor this unit in front of your traditional fireplace and enjoy the beauty and effectiveness of the design.
- Model: 3620-GL
- Product Type: Avondale Gray Ledgestone Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 48.00" x W: 11.80" x H: 42.10"
- Product Weight: 100.40 lbs.
- Application: Designed to provide warmth in a safe and emission free way
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Compatible Gel Can Sizes: 13 ounces
- Mantel Width: 48 inches
- Product Finish: Gray
- Product Construction: Engineered Wood
- Requires Venting: No
- Includes: Includes mantel, firebox, hand painted cast concrete log, screen kit
- Additional Information: Real Flame gel fuel sold separately
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Features a crackling flame that replicates a traditional fire beautifully
- For safety, this unit must be anchored to a wall using the included hardware
- Includes mantel, firebox, hand painted cast
- Made from light weight, fiber-enforced concrete and backed with an internal steel frame
- Uses 3 - 13oz. cans of Real Flame gel fuel