Proctor Silex 35017Y 4 Cup Deep Fryer
- Features a Locking Lid for Added Protection and Breakaway Cord for Easy Storage
- Read More...
Make your favorite fried foods at home with the Proctor Silex 35017Y 4 cup deep fryer! A breakaway cord provides easy storage, as well as helps prevent the deep fryer from tipping over and causing a potentially dangerous mess should the cord be tripped.
Prevent hot oil from spilling out if the unit is accidentlally knocked or tipped or keep little hands away from an open pot with the convenient locking lid!
The Proctor Silex 35017Y 4 cup deep fryer has a easy-pour spot that makes discarding old and used cooking oil easier, fast, and an overall cleaner process.
Cool to the Touch
For additional convenience, the deep frying appliance has two ergonomically designed cool-touch handles to safely transport the unit.
Perfect for Variety
The Proctor Silex 35017Y 4 cup deep fryer is perfect for making onion rings, chicken wings, french fries, tempura, chicken strips and so much more for you and all your friends to share!
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 35017Y
- UPC: 22333350171
- Product Type: 4 Cup Deep Fryer
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 6.00"
- Product Weight: 4.50 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Ideal for deep frying chicken wings, tenders, onions, fries and more right inside your kitchen
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Type: 4 cup deep fryer
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Capacity: 1 quarts
- Construction: Plastic
- Control Type: Dial
- Usage: Indoor
- Additional Accessories: Locking lid, breakaway cord
- After use, you can clean out the appliances easily thanks to a non-stick bowl
- Cool touch handles gives you a comfortable grip
- Empty old oil with easy using help from the easy pour spout
- Guard against hot oil spills with a convenient locking lid
- A breakaway cord makes the unit easy to store and prevents tipping is cord is snagged