Real Flame 3420-DS Cascade Dune Stone Gel Fireplace
- One-step assembly
- Realistic flame effect emits warmth
- Uses 3 - 13oz. cans of Real Flame gel fuel (sold separately)
- Read More...
Create cozy get-away in your home and add the Real Flame 3420-DS Cascade dune stone gel fireplace to a bedroom, living room, dining area and more.
Stay warm on a chilly day! Using 3 cans of Real Flame gel fuel, this fireplace emits up to 9,000 BTUs of warmth. Create ambiance, too. The bright crackling flame gel fuel emits, changes the atmosphere of the room.
Flatter home decor and create a centerpiece to frame your furnishings around. This gel fireplace features an elegant, classic design with authentic stone texture that when setup provides a distinguished appearance that other fireplaces lack.
Easy to Use
Some assembly is required, but the mantel, firebox, hand painted cast concrete log, and screen kit are all included with your purchase. Anchor the fireplace as recommended with the hardware included in the package and enjoy.
Clean and Efficient
This unit uses no fossil fuels to create heat. Simply purchase Real Flame gel fuel and you're all set! Perfect for allergy and asthma sufferers there is no ash, soot, smoke or other inhalants to cause irritation.
- Model: 3420-DS
- Product Type: Cascade Dune Stone Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 49.60" x W: 11.80" x H: 42.50"
- Product Weight: 95.10 lbs.
- Application: Designed to provide warmth in a safe and emission free way
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Compatible Gel Can Sizes: 13 ounces
- Mantel Width: 49.6 inches
- Product Finish: Stone
- Product Construction: Cast Concrete , Steel
- Requires Venting: No
- Includes: Includes mantel, firebox hand painted cast concrete log, screen kit
- Additional Information: Real Flame gel fuel must be purchased separately
- Bright crackling flame add to the realistic look
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Crafted from a lightweight, fiber-enforced concrete and backed with an internal steel frame
- Features an elegant, classic design and authentic stone texture
- For safety, this unit must be anchored to a wall using the included hardware
- Includes mantel, firebox hand painted cast concrete log, screen kit