Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace
- 5200 BTUs Of Heating Power
- Intricate Wood Carvings
- Remote Control Included
- Q & A
Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace
The Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace is a beautiful and elegantly designed electronic fireplace that will work tirelessly to provide you with satisfying warmth and great style for you and your guests to enjoy. This electrical fireplace reproduces the same brilliant glimmer of a conventional fireplace while simultaneously producing 5200 BTUs of heat with enough strength to warm up to 1000 sqft of space. If you are tired of wasting money on expensive firewood or are just sick of dusting up ashes, this is the fireplace for you. The Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace recreates the same familiar warmth and presence of a conventional fireplace by controlling a large series of energy-efficient LED light bulbs, a fully user-adjustable LED thermostat, and 5 different brightness settings. If you have been searching for a considerable heating system loaded with plenty of adjustable features, great functionality, as well as a highly detailed style, look no further than the Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace.
Classical craftsman style
The Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace displays an old-fashioned style with craftsman woodwork detailing throughout its entire body. This woodwork includes intricately carved serpentine details on all sides, a rosette medallion and bookmatch veneer on the center panel, solid wood Swan's Neck corner posts, and hand carved acanthus leaf detailing. All of these ornate details are further accentuated by a rich cherry finish that is sure to provide an eye-catching addition to your home furniture collection. Every single detail of the Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace was specifically chosen to ensure that you will always be able to stay warm while simultaneously remaining in style with a fireplace that billows heat and exudes nothing but a fashionable presence.
Heating and energy consumption
Another fantastic feature of the Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace is that it does not require any wood, gas, gel, oil, or any fuel source other than electricity to produce a generous amount of heat. This electronic fireplace utilizes a fan-forced electrical heating system that generates 5,200 BTUs of heat from just 1500W of electricity with enough strength to warm up to 1000 sqft of space. The heating insert contained within the Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace mimics the same glistening shimmer of a traditional fireplace by regulating a series of energy-efficient LED light bulbs that are rated for over 20,000+ hours of use. These light bulbs reproduce the same pleasant radiance of a real fire but, unlike a real fire, the Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace enables you to control the heating level and brightness settings at the simple press of a button. All of these features of the Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace are made even more significant when you consider that this electronic fireplace will help you reduce your energy consumption as well as your overall impact on the environment.
Special Features Include:
- Mantel features old world wood craftsmanship featuring intricately carved wood details and marble accent pieces.
- The interior energy-efficient LED light bulbs as well as the internal LED thermostat can be adjusted for virtually any user preference
- The heating insert will produce up to 5,200 BTUs of heat with enough strength to warm a room 1000 sqft in size
- The firebox insert features 5 different brightness settings as well as a remote control for wireless operation
- The unit measures 55 inches in width, 45 inches in height, and 17 inches in depth
- Light assembly required
Operating safety and extras
The Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace is a much safer alternative than a typical fireplace. This electrical fireplace undergoes a vigorous quality control and procedural screening process to ensure that all of its internal parts (including the motor, fans, temperature limiters, and electric timers) as well as its overall performance will never malfunction, under-perform, or put your home at risk. The Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace also produces zero emissions so you are free to enjoy any level of heat you would like without having to worry about carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, propane, or methane gas. The Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace also features a built-in LED thermostat and patented LED indicator lights that will enable you to adjust your desired heating level by the simple press of a button. This unit also features a remote control for wireless operation as well as an electronic timer and an automatic shut-off mode so you can rest assured that your home will be safe even if you forget to turn your heater off.
The Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace is a intricately crafted, well-designed, and considerably powerful electronic fireplace that will enable you to recreate the same glistening splendor of a conventional fireplace without any of the extra hassles or expenses. If you are lacking a true center-piece for your furniture configuration and want an ornate and highly detailed fireplace that is loaded with plenty of beneficial safety features and functionality, pick up the Classic Flame 33WM881-C232 Lexington Fireplace, and soon you will be able to enjoy comforting heat and detailed style any time you want.
- Model: 33WM881-C232
- UPC: 611768060344
- Product Type: Lexington Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 55.00" x H: 45.00"
- Product Weight: 108.90 lbs.
- Product Color: Empire Cherry
- Application: An old world craftsman styled electronic fireplace for producing more heat for the home
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Certifications: CSA
- Heating Capacity: 5200 BTUs
- Room Size: 1000 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 55 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Cherry
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Mantel features wood work detailing with marble accents pieces for a formal look and feel
- Some light assembly is required
- The heating system will produce 5200 BTUs of heat with enough depth to cover 1000 sqft
- The internal LED light bulbs as well as the built-in LED thermostat can be adjusted for any user perference
- The unit features a remote control as well as 5 different preset light settings
- The unit measures 55in wide X 45in height X 17in depth