West Bend 33600 100 Cup Commercial Coffee Maker with 2-Way Dripless Faucet
- Features Heat Resistant Handles to Protect your Hands and a Polished Aluminum Finish Ideal for Commercial Settings
- Read More...
Polished Aluminum Construction
The West Bend 33600 100 cup commercial coffee maker features a highly polished aluminum finish which gives it a classic look.
The 33600 commercial coffee maker features a 2-way dripless faucet that allows single serve and continuous serve. Also, the serving area under the faucet accommodates a cup and a saucer.
The cover on this coffee maker locks in place to prevent accidental spills.
Simple Operation and Maintenance
The 33600 features instructions that are printed on the faceplate for easy operation. Also, it includes a metal basket and a cleaning tool for easy maintenance.
- Model: 33600
- UPC: 072244336009
- Product Type: 100 Cup Commercial Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 10.60" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 10.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for brewing and serving large amounts of coffee and other hot beverages
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty , 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Watts: watts, 1500 watts
- Certifications: NSF , UL , CUL , NSF , CUL , UL
- Type: Urn Coffee Maker
- Brew Capacity: 12+ cups
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Detachable Cord: No
- Automatically switches to the keep-warm setting after it is done percolating
- Can also be used to heat water for hot, instant drinks
- Can make up to 100 cups of coffee at 1 cup per minute
- Features a highly polished aluminum finish which gives it a classic look
- Great for locations where the coffee demand is high such as hotel lobbies, buffet lines and offices
- Includes a 2-way dripless faucet that allows single serve and continuous serve