Real Flame 3300 Lannon Gel Fireplace with 9,000 BTU's
(click to enlarge)
- Offers Audio/Video Storage and 3 Hour Burn Time
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Real Flame 3300 Lannon gel fireplace offers decorative flair and superior warmth in one exceptional design that's guaranteed to meet your needs. So if you're shopping for a fireplace alternative to keep you warm and flatter home decor, consider this one! It's exceptional.
The Real Flame 3300 Lannon gel fireplace features a durable design that will stand the test of time. Made from sturdy wood, veneer, and MDF, this fireplace not only houses media components, it holds a 100 lb. flat screen T.V.
The Real Flame 3300 Lannon gel fireplace includes a concealed top compartment that holds your media components. Store your DVD/CD player and your DVR; they're accessible and out of sight at the same time.
The Real Flame 3300 Lannon gel fireplace is an excellent source of heat. This fireplace offers 9,000 BTU's to effectively keep you warm and comfortable this winter.
Going green? The Real Flame 3300 Lannon gel fireplace is a great ecological option. It's emission free, burning gel instead of wood and gas, keeping your living space clean. Enjoy the flame effect without the smoke a gas fireplace releases.
- Model: 3300
- UPC: 752370330309
- Product Type: Lannon Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.75" x W: 50.75" x H: 34.25"
- Product Weight: 126.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Heats individual rooms and spaces
- Type: Fireplace
- Warranty: 1 year
- Coverage Area: 300 square feet
- Watts: 2638 watts
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Room Size: 260 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Media Console
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Mantel Width: 50.7 inches
- Product Finish: Walnut , Espresso
- A great ecological option
- Adds decorative flair to any room
- Mantel's capable of holding a 100 lb. flat screen T.V.
- No harmful smoke or gas to fill the room
- No messy ash or soot to deal with
- Superior craftsmanship is durable