Seabreeze 3200-0 Turbo-Aire Portable Fan
- Delivers Whisper Quiet Fresh Air and is More Energy Efficient Than Comparable Models
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Three Fan Speeds
The 3200-0 has three fan speeds, high, medium, and low, to add a variety of settings to your cooling experience. This allows you to enjoy fresh crisp air at the touch of a dial.
Ordinary electric fans are rectangular in shape and feature blades that pull air in, however do so inefficiently. The Turbo-Aire's blade pitch, hub, and blade shape are designed to reduce noise and to pull air fluidly.
Unlike other conventional portable fans, the blades and its rotation are specifically designed to deliver air at a minimum noise level. Ordinary fans inefficiently push and fight air against itself while creating unnecessary noise and vibration.
The 3200-0 Turbo-Aire portable fan is engineered to deliver and demonstrate the Venturi effect, where pressure is reduced. This allows air to flow strongly and smoothly throughout the entire room.
- Model: 3200-0
- UPC: 063635320016
- Product Type: Portable Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.25" x W: 19.00" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 12.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for cooling your bedroom or office
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor
- Max Air Flow: 1340 CFM
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Watts: 109.6 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: .953 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Fan Style: Tabletop , Floor , Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1160
- Motor Type: 1/50 HP
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- A sturdy 1/50 HP motor cycles air through while using less energy
- Can be wall-mounted or used on the table or floor for convenient use
- Cycles air using the Venturi effect to cut down on pressure for fresher air
- Design is patented and engineered to use the least amount of energy for the most amount of force
- Powerful and efficient, it can burst out up to 1340 CFM of air
- Runs whisper quiet on all three speeds (high, medium, and low)
Customers Also Viewed
from Washington, DC