Real Flame 3150-M Camden 45" Ventless Gel Fireplace with Mahogany Finish
- Features Wall or Corner Configurations and Realistic Dancing Flames
- Read More...
The Real Flame 3150-M Camden vent free fireplace uses a jellied alcohol fuel that is non-toxic and clean burning. The bright yellow, orange and red flames look just like a wood fire, but leave no mess behind. Just throw the can away when you're done.
Adds Warmth Economically
The Real Flame 3150-M Camden gel fuel fireplace burns up to three hours on a single 13-ounce can of fuel and produces up to 3000 BTUs of heat. Provide comfortable supplementary heat to a room for as little as $1.05 per hour!
The Real Flame Camden gel fuel fireplace goes anywhere in the room without having to install a chimney or vent. Set it up along any wall or even in a corner simply by adding an additional piece to the mantel top.
The Real Flame 3150-M Camden vent free fireplace features a polished mahogany finish and the classic charm of American Colonial design.
- Model: 3150-M
- Product Type: 45" Mahogany Gel Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.65" x W: 45.13" x H: 40.50"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Mahogany
- Application: Indoor use for living rooms, bedrooms, dens
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 90 days
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 3000 BTUs
- Room Size: 100 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 1
- Compatible Gel Can Sizes: 13 ounces
- Mantel Width: 46.125 inches
- Product Finish: Mahogany
- Product Construction: Veneer Overlay
- Requires Venting: No
- Includes: Wooden mantel, firebox, hand-painted cast concrete log and screen
- 3000 BTUs can warm rooms up to 150 sq. ft. for as little as a dollar an hour
- Attractive mahogany unit can fit along wall or in the corner
- Gel fuel canisters are easy to use and leave no mess behind
- Includes hand-painted cast concrete log and fireplace screen
- No chimeny or vent required
- Realistic flames without the inconvenience of wood fires