King 2K2405A 500W 240V 27" Baseboard Heater
- Economical design
- Heats up to 50 sq. ft.
- Safe and effective heating
- Read More...
Add supplemental warmth to any small room in the house with the space-saving King 2K2405A 500W 240V 27" baseboard heater. It covers up to 50 sq. ft.
Made from heavy duty components, this King 2K2405A 500W 277V 27" baseboard heater is durable. There's a reinforced cover, rust resistant wiring, and a fully sheathed heat element.
Quiet & Effective
This King 2K2405A 500W 277V 27" baseboard heater covers up to 50 sq. ft. of space using quiet running convection style heating so it's not disruptive in any setting.
Requiring only 500 watts of heating power to warm the area, this is a cost effective option. Ideal for home or office spaces, this King 500W 277V 27" baseboard heater is a great way to apply supplement warmth where you need it most.
This King 500W 277V 27" baseboard heater is a great space-saver. Only 27" long and designed to be mounted against the wall, this baseboard heater is compact and doesn't take up valuable floor space.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2K2405A
- Product Type: 500W 240V 27" Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 500 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- All-aluminum element is durable
- Backwire design makes installation easier
- Baked enamel finish blends with any decor
- Built in cable clamps to keep wires organized
- Can be used with single or double pole thermostat
- Electrogalvanized 20 gauge front cover and 22 gauge back can