King 2K2005BW 500W 208V 27" Baseboard Heater
- Baked white enamel finish blends with decor
- Institutional grade construction for durability
- Reinforced cover protects the heat element
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This King 2K2005BW 500W 208V 27" baseboard heater is a compact and yet effective way to heat your home or office area. It covers up to 50 sq. ft. of space.
If you need a little extra warmth and space is limited, this King 2K2005BW 500W 208V 27" baseboard heater is a great choice. It mounts against the wall so it's out of the way and it's only 27" long.
Built to Last
This King 2K2005BW 500W 208V 27" baseboard heater is built to last. Industrial gauge steel makes this unit a durable one, and the heat element is fully protected.
Easy to Install
This unit is equipped with easy to access components, all designed to make installation effortless. Convenient backwiring, right and left junction boxes, and knockouts make installation simpler than ever.
The low energy draw is cost effective and warms up to 50 sq. ft. easily. This King Electric 2K2005BW 500W 208V 27" baseboard heater is ideal for small rooms at home or at the office.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2K2005BW
- Product Type: 500W 208V 27" Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 500 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Backwired design to make installation easy
- Contoured corners for added safety
- Convection heating provides even coverage
- Ideal for small offices or rooms
- Mounts against the wall to save space
- Operates quietly so it's not disruptive.