King 2K2005A 500W 208V 27" Baseboard Heater
- Baked enamel finish blends with decor
- Built-in cable clamps secure wiring for added convenience
- Made from durable quality components
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Perfect for both home or office use this King 2K2005A 500W 208V 27" baseboard heater effectively warms small rooms. It's ideal for controlling winter chill.
This King 2K2005A 500W 208V 27" baseboard heater is designed to fit into small spaces easily. It's a great space-saver, making it ideal for most any home or office area that needs a little extra warmth!
Heavy Duty Durability
Heavy duty and durable, this industrial strength King 2K2005A 500W 208V 27" baseboard heater is built to last. Top quality performance makes this heater a superior choice!
This unit is equipped with a convenient backwire design, right and left junction boxes, and knockouts, to make installation simpler than ever. With many accessible components installing this heater is easy.
Small Room Coverage
Remove excessive winter chill with this 500 watt option. This King Electric 2K2005A 500W 208V 27" baseboard heater warms up to 50 sq. ft., making it ideal for home or office use.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 2K2005A
- Product Type: 500W 208V 27" Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 500 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Backwire design makes installation easy
- Die formed corners provide a smooth finish
- Full length safety cutout for worry-free use
- Fully protected heat element for increased longevity
- Right and left junction boxes for custom wiring
- Top front discharge for quick and effective warmth