King 2K1205BW 500W 120V 27" Baseboard Heater
- Baked enamel finish blends with decor
- Die formed corners provide a smooth finish
- Top front discharge for quick and effective warmth
- Read More...
Keep your chilly space warm this winter with the King 2K1205BW 500W 120V 27" baseboard heater! It's great for home or office spaces.
This King 2K1205BW 500W 120V 27" baseboard heater fits in small spaces easily. it's compact size is merely 27" and it can be mounted against the wall for convenient out of the way installation.
Made from 18 and 20 gauge industrial strength components, this King 500W 120V 27" baseboard heater is built to last. Top quality manufacturing makes this a great investment.
This unit has everything you need to simplify the installation process. Backwiring, right and left junction boxes, and convenient knockouts, makes this this King 27" baseboard heater easy to setup.
Ideal for small rooms and offices, this King Electric 500W 120V 27" baseboard heater effectively warms up to 50 sq. ft. Hardwired installation makes it a permanent fixture in the room and 500 watts of heating takes the chill of any indoor area.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2K1205BW
- Product Type: 500W 120V 27" Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 500 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 18 gauge front cover protects the heat element
- Built-in cable clamps secure wiring for added convenience
- Can be mounted against the wall for out of the way installation
- Full length safety cutout for worry-free use
- Insitutional grade metal ensures reliable and top quality performance
- Made from durable quality components