Cadet 2F500W 2.5' 500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Comes with a Durable, Steel Sheathed Element and a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Read More...
The Cadet 2F500W 2.5' 500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater is perfect for use in bedrooms. It is designed to provide zonal heat to a room by using convection to naturally circulate warm air. The 2F500W 2.5' 500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater can sit directly on any floor surface, including carpet.
The Cadet 2F500W 2.5' 500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater is easy to install because the case is pre-punched at 1 inch intervals.
The 2F500W 2.5' 500 watt 240V electric baseboard heater features a case, cover and deflector made of 24 gauge steel.
Virtually Maintenance Free
This electric baseboard heater is virtually maintenance free. It only needs periodic cleaning.
Various Mounting Options
The Cadet 2F500W can be mounted against sheet rock, wall paper, and wood products.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2F500W
- UPC: 027418099501
- Product Type: 2.5' 500 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 30.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.30 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Adding supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 50 square feet
- Watts: 500 watts
- Amps: 2.08 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 1706 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Can be placed directly on carpet or any other floor surface
- Features a long operating life -- often in excess of 20 years
- Great for bedroom use because it's virtually noise-free
- Only needed to be cleaned regularly -- no other maintenance needed
- Operates at a low temperature, so the surface temperature isn't dangerously hot
- The wires can be connected from either the right or left side of the baseboard heater
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video: