Cadet 2F500-1W 2.5' 500 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Prevents Overheating with a Safety Thermal Cutout Switch and Doesn't Require Ductwork
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Cadet 2F500-1W 2.5' 500 watt 120V electric baseboard heater features easy installation that doesn't involve ductwork or excessive expenses. It is great for room additions and other places that need supplemental heating. The 2F500-1W 2.5' 500 watt 120V electric baseboard heater doesn't have any moving parts, so maintenance is a breeze.
Sits on Any Floor Surface
The Cadet 2F500-1W 2.5' 500 watt 120V electric baseboard heater may sit directly on any floor surface, including carpet.
Easy Wire Connection
The 2F500-1W 2.5' 500 watt 120V electric baseboard heater allows wire connection from either the right or left side of the unit.
Minimal Maintenance Required
This electric baseboard heater only includes regular cleaning as a part of its maintenance needs.
Mounts on Different Wall Surfaces
The Cadet 2F500-1W can be mounted on various wall surfaces, including sheet rock, wallpaper and wood products.
- Model: 2F500-1W
- UPC: 027418055309
- Product Type: 2.5' 500 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 30.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.30 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heat to single areas or rooms
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 50 square feet
- Watts: 500 watts
- Amps: 4.17 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 1706 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Can be positioned right on the floor and wall mounted during operation
- Constructed of rugged steel and has a white powder coat paint finish
- Great for use in bedrooms because it's virtually noise-free
- Prevents overheating with an oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube
- Simple installation because it has a pre-punched case at 1 inch intervals
- Zonal heat is delivered to rooms by natural convection which moves warm air
- Cadet F Series Electric Baseboard Heater Installation Video: