Cadet 2F500-1A 2.5' 500 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater With Steel Sheathed Element
- 120V, 500 watts - covers up to 50 sq. ft.
- Pre-punched case for simple installation
- Steel constructed body is built to last
- Read More...
Invest in a heater that uses powerful convection heating and won't clash with the decor. With the virtually noiseless Cadet 2F500-1A 2.5' 500 Watt 120V electric baseboard heater, you won't even notice the heater is there!
This baseboard heater works best when installed under a window. As the window allows cold air to fall, it is cycled right into the heater. The heater then uses its powerful convection system to push warm air upwards. This creates a natural warmth that is never stuffy.
Adding a secondary heat source to the home can be costly. That's why the Cadet 2F500-1A 500 watt heater was manufactured with a pre-punched casing. A thermostat can be mounted on either side, making installation a piece of cake.
Enough of those flimsy electric baseboard heaters. This unit is constructed from hefty steel, the same steel that is used to sheath the heating element. Along with the durable construction, the finish is a tough powder coat paint that will stay looking good for a long time.
The Cadet 2F500-1A baseboard electric heater makes safe heating a priority. Equipped with an oversized high temperature limit switch, this unit will keep the home warm without ever being a safety hazard.
- Model: 2F500-1A
- UPC: 027418055200
- Product Type: 2.5' 500 Watt 120V Electric Baseboard Heater - Alm
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 30.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.30 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Perfect for quiet, safe heating
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 50 square feet
- Watts: 500 watts
- Amps: 4.17 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: No
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Portable: No
- Enjoy heating as soon as possible with easy installation features
- Helps save money on energy consumption with low operation costs
- Match any decor with sleek style and powder coat paint finish
- Optimal under-window placement provides even, natural feeling heat
- Steel sheathed heating element keeps the household warm, as well as safe
- Withstand wear and tear with durable steel construction