King 2CB2003BW 350W 208V Ceramic Baseboard Heater
- Effective and reliable heating
- Low profile design saves space
- Mounts against the wall so it's out of the way
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This King 2CB2003BW 350W 208V ceramic baseboard heater is not only a great space saver but it provides exceptional heating that's steady and effective.
This King 350W 208V ceramic baseboard heater is a safe option. The large heat element and low watt density maintains a low surface temperature. A special high density ceramic stores all the thermal energy.
Install this heater in a bedroom, small office or kitchen. This King 2CB2003BW 350W 208V ceramic baseboard heater's low temperature heat element spreads warmth quietly and cleanly.
With an 18 gauge front cover that's made for industrial use, this King 350W 208V ceramic baseboard heater is durable. This heater includes a 5 year warranty and a baked enamel finish to ensure appearance and reliability.
This 2 ft. heater is compact and mounts against the wall for out of the way installation. It's designed to warm up to 35 sq. ft. of space, but it fits in small spaces, too.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2CB2003BW
- Product Type: 350W 208V Ceramic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 6.75" x H: 3.13"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 5 years
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 350 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Oversized aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 18 gauge front cover for industrial use
- Ceramic thermal storage core will never explode or leak
- Heats gently and quietly
- Low surface temperature
- Rear, side, and bottom junction boxes with knockouts for easy installation
- Uses a King Electric single ot double pole thermostat