Classic Flame 26MM8404-E451 Captiva Electric Fireplace and Media Console
- Q & A
The Classic Flame 26MM8404-E451 Captiva electric fireplace and media console will captivate you with its deep espresso finish and its sleek, streamlined look that will instantly update and modernize any living area.
The built-in wire management system of the Classic Flame 26MM4155-W324 media console is the perfect way to organize and hide all unsightly cords and electrical wires. And, in addition, they're hidden away from reach to ensure safety for small children.
Pennies Per Hour
This 26MM8404-E451 Captiva costs just pennies per hour to operate! Run the electric fireplace flame alone for only 3 cents/hour and the flame and heat together for just 8 cents/hour. This is unbeatable!
LCD and Plasma Screen Safe
Rest assured that the electric heat in this electric fireplace will be completely harmless near a prized LCD or plasma screen.
Quality to Last
Classic Flame is synonymous with quality, and this 26MM8404-E451 Captiva e is certainly not an exception. Only top quality hardwood solids and hardwood furniture veneers are used to guarantee that your investment is one that's going to last and hold up over time.
- Model: 26MM8404-E451
- Product Type: Captiva Electric Fireplace and Media Console
- Product Dimensions: L: 19.50" x W: 56.00" x H: 31.00"
- Product Weight: 151.14 lbs.
- Product Color: Espresso
- Application: Indoor use for living rooms, bedrooms, dens, and home offices
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Watts: 1350 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Capacity: 4600 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Media Console
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 56 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Espresso
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- All of the benefits of a real wood burning fire but none of the mess or work
- Flame and heat operate separately to allow for year-round use
- Included multi-function remote control makes across-the-room use ideal
- LED technology is energy efficient and cuts costs
- Only the finest quality hardwood solids are used
- Smoke temepered glass provides a unique look and feel for viewing