Real Flame 2609-O 24" Convert to Environmentally Friendly Gel Fuel Log Set
(click to enlarge)
- Featuring Construction from Hand-Painted Cast Concrete and Steel for Durability & Realistic Effect
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Do you hate the hassle and mess that comes with using a traditional fireplace? Just convert it to a gel fireplace with the Real Flame 2609-O log set kit. No longer will you have to worry about buying and storing wood and there is no soot and ash mess to clean up. The Real Flame 2609-O convert to gel log set can fit most traditional fireplaces and doesn't require venting for even more convenience.
This log set can hold up to 3 cans of Real Flame gel fuel that provide up to 3,000 BTUs of heating power. Each can burns up to 3 hours and when you want to change them they are easy to access with the lift assembly. Just try to allow products to cool 20 minutes before re-lighting.
Rest assured knowing that gel fuel used in the Real Flame 2609-O gel fireplace kit is eco-friendly and safe for the environment. It's non-toxic and safe to burn.
With the Real Flame 2609-O log kit you get a 6 piece log set that's made from hand-painted cast concrete and steel. It also includes a grate and decorative lava rock so it creates the look of a traditional fireplace.
- Model: 2609-O
- UPC: 752370026097
- Product Type: 24" Log Set
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.25" x W: 13.75" x H: 16.25"
- Product Weight: 42.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Brown/Gray
- Application: Allows you to easily convert your existing fireplace to a gel-fueled fireplace
- Type: Log Kit , Fireplace
- Warranty: 90-day limited warranty
- Fuel Type: Gel , Gel
- Number of Gel Packs: 3
- BTUs: 3000
- Additional Features: Includes 6 piece log set, grate, and decorative lava rock
- Compatible With: Most existing wood burning fireplaces
- Allows for easy access for placing and removing the gel cans
- Assembly is very easy
- Can fit into most existing traditional fireplaces
- Each can burns for up to 3 hours offering 3000 BTUs of heat
- Hand-painted logs, grate and decorative lava rock create a realistic effect
- This type of fuel is safe and won't harm the environment