Q-Mark 2548W 6,000 BTU Residential Baseboard Heater with Complementary Finish
- 1504-2000 watts
- Low profile design
- Thermostat controlled
- Read More...
The Q-Mark 2548W 6,000 BTU residential baseboard heater is ideal for warming any medium size room. Feel comfortable on a chilly day with this one!
The Q-Mark 2548W 6,000 BTU residential baseboard heater spreads warmth over a widespread area. Convection heating method warms the immediate area while a interior fan spreads it quickly.
The Q-Mark residential baseboard heater is designed for easy installation. With knockouts in the wiring compartment, wiring is convenient and allows for field installation of optical raceway kit from end to end.
Featuring 2 safety features, the Q-Mark residential baseboard heater allows for worry free use. Thermal cutoff shuts the heater off to prevent overheating and it's UL listed for on wall at floor level installation with wall to wall carpeting.
The Q-Mark 2548W 6,000 BTU residential baseboard heater matches any decor. Featuring a baked enamel finish, it's neutral white finish blends nicely with walls and flooring.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2548W
- Product Type: 6,000 BTU Residential Baseboard Heater
- Application: Used as a supplmental source of heat
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 1 year
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 6000 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Plug Type: 240 Volt
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Portable: No
- Built in safety thermal cutoff protection
- Hardwired installation and UL listed for safe use
- Interior wire management with the built in wire clamp
- Knock outs to make wiring easier
- Pre-notched mounting guide to make installation fast and easy
- UL listed for installation on wall at floor level with wall to wall carpeting