Q-Mark 2546W-BL Scratch & Dent Electric Baseboard Heater with 1500 Watts
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch andDent" product. Scratchand Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Enjoy exceptional heating with the Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater. This is a great winter accessory, heating spaces quickly and effectively. This heater is perfect for heating a bedroom, family room, or basement.
No Disassembly Required
The Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater is easy to setup and use. Rear cabinet mounting holes and side knockouts make stabilizing and hooking up the heater easier than ever. Create a warm comfortable living space in not time at all.
Steel Tubular Design
The Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater features a low-profile, durable steel tubular construction. This heater will stand the test of time, fit in small spaces, and keep you warm all at the same time.
The Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater includes a chimney fin element design for optimal heating and maximum airflow. This feature lets you direct the airflow to the spaces that need it the most.
Built-In Cable Clamp
Keep all the wires organized. The Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater makes it easy with the built-in cable clamp. This clamp holds all the wires without the need for any additional hardware.
- Model: 2546W-BL
- UPC: 098319730220
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 72.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for residential use
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 6.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 5118 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Built in cable clamp for organized wiring
- Cabinet mounting holes for fast and easy installation
- Chiminey fin element to prevent wall soiling
- Navajo white enamel finish is complementary
- No popping and pinging for quiet heating
- Scratch and dent model
- Thermal cut-off protection for added safety
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?