Q-Mark 2546W Electric Baseboard Heater with 1500 Watts
(click to enlarge)
- Offers Disassembly-Free Installation and Thermal Cut-Off Protection for Safety
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Enjoy exceptional heating with the Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater. This is a great winter accessory, heating spaces quickly and effectively. This heater is perfect for heating a bedroom, family room, or basement.
No Disassembly Required
The Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater is easy to setup and use. Rear cabinet mounting holes and side knockouts make stabilizing and hooking up the heater easier than ever. Create a warm comfortable living space in not time at all.
Steel Tubular Design
The Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater features a low-profile, durable steel tubular construction. This heater will stand the test of time, fit in small spaces, and keep you warm all at the same time.
The Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater includes a chimney fin element design for optimal heating and maximum airflow. This feature lets you direct the airflow to the spaces that need it the most.
Built-In Cable Clamp
Keep all the wires organized. The Q-Mark 2546W electric baseboard heater makes it easy with the built-in cable clamp. This clamp holds all the wires without the need for any additional hardware.
- Model: 2546W
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 72.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for residential use
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 10-years on heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 6.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 5118 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Built in cable clamp for organized wiring
- Cabinet mounting holes for fast and easy installation
- Chiminey fin element to prevent wall soiling
- Navajo white enamel finish is complementary
- No popping and pinging for quiet heating
- Thermal cut-off protection for added safety