Q-Mark 2545W Electric Baseboard Heater
(click to enlarge)
- With Convenient, Easy and UL Listed Wiring
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Quickly and easily warm your favorite space with the Q-Mark 2545W electric baseboard heater. For your convenience, it features a handy design that's quiet, safe and easy to use. It's the perfect solution to your heating needs this winter!
Enjoy complete efficiency with the Q-Mark 2545W electric baseboard heater. It features a built-in chimney fin, which directs the air away from the wall for maximum air flow and reduces damage to your walls.
Ideal for Rooms with Wall-to-Wall Carpet
For your convenience, this baseboard heater is UL approved for rooms with wall-to-wall carpet. It's also approved for installation directly against the wall. This handy design makes it perfect for use in almost any room in your home!
Easily install this Q-Mark baseboard heater with its convenient access to wiring and easy out knockouts. It also comes with a built-in cable clamp, which restrains incoming cables without using additional tools or hardware.
Built-In Safety Features
The Q-Mark 2545W electric heater offers a very safe design. It comes with features like the safety thermal cut out protection to help keep you safe.
- Model: 2545W
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 60.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for residential use
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 10-years on heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 125 square feet
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Amps: 5.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 4265 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Boasts a quiet operation noise level without popping and pinging
- Comes with a thermal cut-off protection feature for added safety
- Doesn't require disassembly during the installation process
- Offers a clean, modern look with a versatile Navajo White finish
- Offers an easy to install design with pre-notched mounting guide marks
- UL listed for use at floor level with wall-to-wall carpeting
from Fort Worth, TX