Q-Mark 2544W Electric Baseboard Heater
- Has Continuous Capillary Tube Safety Thermal Cutout Protection in Case of Air Flow Blockage
- Read More...
Keep warm this winter with the Q-Mark 2544W electric baseboard heater. It offers a highly efficient design that's extremely same and easy to install. Plus, it comes in with a versatile Navajo White finish and features a simple, modern design that's ideal for any home. It's the perfect baseboard heater for use in your bedroom, office, den or almost any other indoor space.
The Q-Mark 2544W electric baseboard heater offers a highly effective design that quickly warms your home. It combines the durability of a steel tubular heater and the excellent heat transfer capabilities of aluminum fins into for maximum effectiveness.
This baseboard heater was designed with your safety in mind. It features rounded edges and comes with safety thermal cut-out protection.
Unlike many baseboard heaters, this unit doesn't require disassembly to install. It also comes with pre-notched mounting guide marks, which allow for quick and easy installation.
With the Q-Mark 2544W electric heater, you can curl up with a good book, watch your favorite TV show or take a nap without being disturbed. This heater boasts a special design that's quiet and doesn't have the popping or pining noise that is common with many baseboard heaters.
- Model: 2544W
- UPC: 098319730145
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 48.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for residential use
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 10-years on heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Amps: 4.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 3412 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Blends in with most interior decor with Navajo white enamel finish
- Built in cable clamp included for fast and easy wiring
- Comes with a heating element is a combination of a durable steel tubular heater and aluminum fins with excellent heat transfer
- Features rounded ends at the top and front of the unit eliminate potential injuries
- For convenient wiring and overall easy installation there are easy out knockouts
- Has a chimney fin element for maximum air circulation
Customers Also Viewed
from Union City, CA