Q-Mark 2543W Electric Baseboard Heater with UL Listed Wiring
(click to enlarge)
- Offers Built-In Safety Thermal Cut-Off Protection and Pre-Notched Mounting Guide Marks
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Q-Mark 2543W electric baseboard heater is your answer to warmth this season. This heater is an exceptional choice that's guaranteed to meet your needs. Offering 750 watts of convection heating, this option effectively spreads warmth across a 75 sq. ft. room.
Safe for Wall to Wall Carpeting
The Q-Mark 2543W electric baseboard heater is UL listed for floor level wall installation. This heater can be used where wall to wall carpeting, hardwood, laminate, and tile flooring is installed.
The Q-Mark 2543W electric baseboard heater includes quiet operation for placement flexibility. There are no pinging or popping noises commonly associated with baseboard heaters, making this a great option for virtually any setting.
The Q-Mark 2543W electric baseboard heater includes side knockout for easy access to all necessary wiring. Hook this heater up without delay, this feature makes installation trouble-free.
The Q-Mark 2543W electric baseboard heater includes a Navajo white finish to complement any decor. This low-profile heater looks great in virtually any setting. It's effective and flattering at the same time.
- Model: 2543W
- UPC: 098319730107
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 36.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides supplemental heat for residential use
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 10-years on heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 75 square feet
- Watts: 750 watts
- Amps: 3.1 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 2559 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Has built in safety thermal cut-off protection
- Navajo white enamel finish is compatible with all interiors
- Operates quietly without popping and pinging
- Safe for wall to wall carpet installation
- Stands unsupported during installation
- Wired for easy installation
from Hamton, GA