Q-Mark 25426W Electric Baseboard Heater with Thermal Cut-Off Devise
(click to enlarge)
- Offers Pre-Notched Mounting Guide Marks and Built-In Cable Clamps
- Read More...
The Q-Mark 25426W electric baseboard heater is an excellent source of heat that's guaranteed to keep you warm and cozy this winter. This heater's easy to install and use, making it a great option for everyone.
The Q-Mark 25426W electric baseboard heater features a clean finish that complements virtually any decor. This heater blends perfectly into any setting and because it's low profile it's unnoticeable.
Pre-Notched Mounting Guide
The Q-Mark 25426W electric baseboard heater includes a pre-notched mounting guide to take the guesswork out of installation. No disassembly required, an added benefit that makes this a great option.
The Q-Mark 25426W electric baseboard heater features quiet operation so you can enjoy superior heating that's not disruptive. There are no popping or pinging noises to bother you.
The Q-Mark 25426W electric baseboard heater features a steel tubular design that durable. Enjoy exceptional heating for years to come. This heater's designed to last and last.
- Model: 25426W
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 30.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides additional heating for single rooms or areas
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 50 square feet
- Watts: 500 watts
- Amps: 2.1 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 1706 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Can be installed without disassembly
- Easy out knockouts at both ends for convenient wiring
- Includes built-in cable clamps
- Quiet operation makes this a great bedroom heater
- Stands unsupported during installation
- White enamel finish is flattering to home decor
from Menasha, WI