Q-Mark 25408W 8500 BTU Residential Baseboard Heater with Durable Enamel Finish
- Complementary finish
- Quiet heating
- UL listed for safe use
- Read More...
The Q-Mark 25408W 8500 BTU residential baseboard heater provides ample heating in a quiet and effective way. It's a great supplemental to keep you cozy.
Offering easy knockouts for wiring, pre-notched mounting guide marks, and a built in cable clamp, installing the Q-Mark 25408W 8500 BTU residential baseboard heater is a fast and efficient process.
This Q-Mark 8500 BTU residential baseboard heater is designed to provide quiet heating. There's no popping or pinging noises to disturb the family.
Offering a nice enamel finish this Q-Mark residential baseboard heater is flattering to any room in the house. And because it's low profile, it sits inconspicuously away from busy activity.
With 1880 and 2500 watts of heating power, the Q-Mark 25408W 8500 BTU residential baseboard heater can effectively warm up to 250 sq. ft. It's an ideal option for heating medium size rooms.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 25408W
- Product Type: 8500 BTU Residential Baseboard Heater
- Application: Used as a supplemental source of warmth
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 250 square feet
- Watts: 2500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 8500 BTUs
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Plug Type: 240 Volt
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Portable: No
- Easy knockouts for simple wiring and installation
- Internal clamps restrains incoming wires
- Mounting marks for fast and easy installation
- No disassembly required for installation
- Operates quietly with no popping or pinging noises
- Thermal cutoff to stop overheating