Lasko 2535 52" Space Saving Oscillating Pedestal Fan with Remote Control
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Lasko 2535 52" space saving oscillating pedestal fan moves from side to side to move large volumes of air. The Lasko 2535 52 inch oscillating pedestal fan features a space saver design with a small footprint, designed to fit into small spaces.
The height is fully adjustable up to 52 inches tall, a full 12 inches taller than most tower fans.
The Lasko 2535 oscillating fan includes a multi-functional remote control to change the settings from across the room.
The Lasko 2535 52 inch space saving fan features an electronic timer that will turn it off .5 - 7.5 hours after it's set.
Handle to Carry
Easy to move and maneuver, the Lasko 2535 52 inch pedestal fan has a built-in handle to aid portability.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2535
- UPC: 046013406408
- Product Type: 52" Space Saving Oscillating Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 14.00" x H: 52.75"
- Product Weight: 13.57 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Ideal for cooling small spaces such as apartments and lofts due to its space saving design
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 172 CFM
- Diameter: 14 inches
- Oscillation: Yes
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Style: Tower
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Remote Control: Yes
- Control Type: Remote control and electronic
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: .50 - 7.5 hours
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Extra tall at 52 inches to deliver a powerful flux of air wherever its most needed
- Features a space-saving design ideal for cluttered offices or small spaces
- Lasko provides a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty so you can use it risk free of manufacturing defects
- Metallic gray color makes dust build up less noticeable
- Oscillation and directional louvers help direct air flow
- Set the electronic timer to turn off fan between .5 - 7.5 hours later