Lasko 2535 52" Space Saving Oscillating Pedestal Fan with Remote Control
- Offers a Space-Saving Compact Design and a Programmable Electronic Timer up to 7.5 Hours
- Read More...
The Lasko 2535 52" space saving oscillating pedestal fan moves from side to side to move large volumes of air. The Lasko 2535 52 inch oscillating pedestal fan features a space saver design with a small footprint, designed to fit into small spaces.
The height is fully adjustable up to 52 inches tall, a full 12 inches taller than most tower fans.
The Lasko 2535 oscillating fan includes a multi-functional remote control to change the settings from across the room.
The Lasko 2535 52 inch space saving fan features an electronic timer that will turn it off .5 - 7.5 hours after it's set.
Handle to Carry
Easy to move and maneuver, the Lasko 2535 52 inch pedestal fan has a built-in handle to aid portability.
- Model: 2535
- UPC: 046013406408
- Product Type: 52" Space Saving Oscillating Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 14.00" x H: 52.75"
- Product Weight: 13.57 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Ideal for cooling small spaces such as apartments and lofts due to its space saving design
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Max Air Flow: 172 CFM
- Diameter: 14 inches
- Oscillation: Yes
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Style: Tower
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Remote Control: Yes
- Control Type: Remote control and electronic
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: .50 - 7.5 hours
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Extra tall at 52 inches to deliver a powerful flux of air wherever its most needed
- Features a space-saving design ideal for cluttered offices or small spaces
- Lasko provides a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty so you can use it risk free of manufacturing defects
- Metallic gray color makes dust build up less noticeable
- Oscillation and directional louvers help direct air flow
- Set the electronic timer to turn off fan between .5 - 7.5 hours later