Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater
- 1500 Watts of Heating
- Electric Baseboard Heater
- Heats Up to 150 Sq. Ft.
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater
If you want a powerful heating solution to quickly warm any space in your home, the Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater will meet your needs and more. This quality baseboard heater can provide safe and efficient heating during the cold winter months and offers a thermal protection switch for safety. Not only this, the Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater is quick and easy to install too so you can begin enjoying powerful heating within minutes.
The Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater is designed with you the consumer in mind and includes a thermal cut off switch for your protection. If the Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater begins to overheat the thermal shut off switch will shut off the unit until normal operating temperatures are retained. No need to worry about overheating leading to accidental fire when you choose the safe and effective Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater.
Special Features of the Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater
- Thermal Cutoff Switch
- Easy to Install
- Stylish Design
- Whisper Quiet
- 5,118 BTU's of Power
Powerful Heating Capacity
This baseboard heater provides an impressive 5,118 BTU's of heating power and 1500 watts to ensure efficient an even heating of all rooms up to 150 square feet in size. If you need powerful heating that can warm up your office, bedroom, nursery or workspace; the Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater can provide you with the powerful supplemental heating that you need.
Easy to Install
Do you want a baseboard heater that you can install directly on the floor with no worry about safety or discoloration of floors and nearby walls? The Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater offers all of this and is quick and easy to install too. The built in cable clams make wiring a cinch and the Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater is UL listed for safety even when used on wall to wall carpeting.
Space Saving Design
The Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater is designed to be small and compact while offering powerful even heating in small to medium sized rooms. Add the Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater to any room in your home thanks to the low profile design that takes up very little space.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2516W
- UPC: 098319730206
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 72.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for residential use
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 10-years on heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 5118 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Enjoy powerful heating in any room up to 150 square feet in size
- Enjoy whisper quiet operation when you choose the Q-Mark 2516W Baseboard Heater
- The built in cable clamps make wiring this powerful baseboard heater a breeze
- The Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater can be used on wall to wall carpet
- The Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater features a thermal cut off switch
- The Q-Mark 2516W Electric Baseboard Heater offers 1500 watts of power
from Prescott, KS