Q-Mark 2515W Electric Baseboard Heater with 1250 Watt Motor
- Offers a Hassle Free Installation, Quiet Operation, Thermal Cutout Protection and Much More
- Read More...
Enjoy a cozy comfort with the Q-Mark 2515W electric baseboard heater. It's ideal for heating spaces up to 125 square feet and boats a 4,265 BTU heating capacity. Plus, it offers a durable construction that's sure to provide you with many years of reliable use. This is the perfect heater for heating your family room, bedroom or almost any other space in your home!
Built in Safety
The Q-Mark 2515W electric baseboard heater comes with many built in safety features. One feature it comes with is rounded corners, which eliminates hard edges that can cause injuries. It also comes with safety thermal protection for added peace of mind.
Unlike other baseboard heaters, this unit boasts a quiet design that you're sure to love. There is no popping or pinging, just the soothing comfort of heat being distributed through out your space.
It's easy to install this Q-Mark baseboard heater. For your convenience, it features pre-notched mounting guides, easy knockouts at each end, and it doesn't require disassembly to install the unit.
Powerful Air Flow
Enjoy a perfectly heated space with the Q-Mark 2515W baseboard heater. It features a built in chimney fin, which directs air away from the walls and maximizes air flow throughout the room.
Please Note: Thermostat is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 2515W
- UPC: 098319730169
- Product Type: Electrical Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 60.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Supplementary heat source for residential use
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 10-years on heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 125 square feet
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Amps: 10.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 4265 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Compatible with all interior decors.
- Easily installed without disassembly.
- Has a Navajo white enamel finish.
- Retains an attractive appearance.
- Silent Operation.
- Unit is hardwired.
Customers Also Viewed
from STOCKTON, CA.