Q-Mark 2514W Electric Baseboard Heater
- Features a Hassle Free Installation with Fast, Easy Wiring Made Possible by a Built-In Cable Clamp
- Read More...
The Q-Mark 2514W electric baseboard heater is the perfect solution to your heating needs. It's easy to install, complements any decor and maximizes air flow to ensure heat is properly distributed throughout your room. This heater boasts a heating capacity of 2559 BTUs and covers up to 100 square feet. It's the ideal heater for warming almost any room in your home!
Installing the Q-Mark 2514W baseboard heater is a hassle free experience! There are mounting holes in the rear of the cabinet, lead wires for a quick connection and knockouts at each of the ends. Best of all, there is no disassembly required to install this baseboard heater.
Complements Any Decor
This baseboard heater is ideal for use in any home with it's neutral Navajo White finish. It's perfect for use in bedrooms, living rooms, family rooms and more!
Maximum Air Flow
Enjoy cozy warmth that's evenly distributed throughout your space with this Q-Mark baseboard heater. It features a built-in chimney fin element that maximizes air flow and directs the air away from walls. This helps prevent damage and discoloration, while still allowing you to enjoy a perfectly heated room.
Built to Last
You're sure to enjoy many years of reliable use with the Q-Mark 2514W baseboard heater. It boasts a solid design with a steel construction. It also comes with a 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty for added peace of mind.
Please Note: Thermostat is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 2514W
- UPC: 098319730121
- Product Type: Electrical Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 48.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 9.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for residential use
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 10-years on heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Amps: 8.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 2559 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Easy out knockouts for convenient wiring and overall easy installation.
- Fast easy wiring with built-in cable clamp.
- For maximum air circulation has a chimney fin element.
- Has a Navajo white enamel finish that blends in with most interior decor.
- Sharp corners are eliminated by rounded ends on the top and front of the unit.
- The heating element is a combination of a durable steel tubular heater and aluminum fins with excellent heat transfer.
Customers Also Viewed
from Midpines, CA