Q-Mark 2513W Electric Baseboard Heater with Chimney Fin Element
(click to enlarge)
- Offers Built-In Cable Clamp and Thermal Cutout Protection for Safety
- Read More...
Keep warm this winter with the Q-Mark 2513W electric baseboard heater. It offers a highly efficient design that's extremely same and easy to install. Plus, it comes in with a versatile Navajo White finish and features a simple, modern design that's ideal for any home. It's the perfect baseboard heater for use in your bedroom, office, den or almost any other indoor space.
The Q-Mark 2513W electric baseboard heater offers a highly effective design that quickly warms your home. It combines the durability of a steel tubular heater and the excellent heat transfer capabilities of aluminum fins into for maximum effectiveness.
This baseboard heater was designed with your safety in mind. It features rounded edges and comes with safety thermal cut-out protection.
Unlike many baseboard heaters, this unit doesn't require disassembly to install. It also comes with pre-notched mounting guide marks, which allow for quick and easy installation.
With the Q-Mark 2513W electric heater, you can curl up with a good book, watch your favorite TV show or take a nap without being disturbed. This heater boasts a special design that's quiet and doesn't have the popping or pining noise that is common with many baseboard heaters.
Please Note: Thermostat is not included and should be purchased separately.
- Model: 2513W
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 36.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Ideal for heating small rooms and areas up to 75 square feet
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor; 10 years heating elements
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 75 square feet
- Watts: 750 watts
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 2559 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney Fin
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- A steel tubular heater's durability and the excellent heat transfer abilities of aluminum fins are combined into the heating element
- Blends in with most interior decor with Navajo white enamel finish
- Built in cable clamp included for fast and easy wiring
- For convenient wiring and overall easy installation there are easy out knockouts
- Has a chimney fin element for maximum air circulation
- The rounded ends at the top and front of the unit eliminate potential injuries
from Wilson, NC
from Pottstown, PA