Q-Mark 2512W Electric Baseboard Heater
- Features a Chimney Fin Element for Maximum Efficiency and Air Circulation
- Read More...
Enjoy a perfectly warmed room with the Q-Mark 2512W electric baseboard heater. This handy heater comes with many easy-to-use features and is ideal for warming almost any other indoor space. It provides 400 watts and up to 1365 BTUs of warmth, making it the perfect electric heater to keep you and your family warm and cozy this winter!
Durable & Efficient
If you need a durable heater that's sure to last, look no further! The Q-Mark 2512W baseboard heater combines the durability of a steel tubular heater and the excellent heat transfer capabilities of aluminum fins into one exclusive heating element design.
Keep warm without being disturbed by the popping and pining noises that are usually associated with baseboard heaters. This electric baseboard heater is specially designed for quiet operation. This means you can watch TV, take a nap or read a book without being disturbed by a noisy heater.
This Q-Mark electric baseboard heater offers an easy-to-install design that doesn't require disassembly. For your convenience, there are mounting holes in the rear of the cabinet, lead wires for quick connection to the ends of the heater, and knockouts at each end.
The Q-Mark 2512W baseboard heater boasts a stylish look that's sure to blend with almost any interior decor. It features rounded edges for a smooth, clean look and comes in a Navajo White enamel finish.
- Model: 2512W
- UPC: 098319730008
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 24.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Ideal for heating small areas and rooms up to 40 square feet
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor; 10 years heating elements
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 40 square feet
- Watts: 400 watts
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 1365 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Plastic
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney Fin
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: No
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Portable: Yes
- A steel tubular heater's durability and the excellent heat transfer abilities of aluminum fins are combined into the heating element
- Built in cable clamp included for fast and easy wiring
- Easy out knockouts for convenient wiring and overall easy installation
- Has a chimney fin element for maximum air circulation
- Has a Navajo white enamel finish that blends in with most interior decor
- Sharp corners are eliminated by rounded ends on the top and front of the unit
Customers Also Viewed
from Clear Lake, MN
from Tucson, AZ
from Mount Vernon, IL