Q-Mark 25126W Electric Baseboard Heater with Built-In Cable Clamp
- Offers Chimney Fin Element For Increased Effectiveness and Thermal Cutout Protection For Safety
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Quickly warm your chilly space with the Q-Mark 25126W electric baseboard heater! It features a chimney fin element, which helps maximize air flow for increased efficiency. This electric heater offers up to 1706 BTUs and 500 watts of warmth. It's perfect for heating small rooms or providing supplemental heat in larger rooms!
This baseboard heater helps keep your space warm without creating an excessive amount of noise. This means that you can relax and watch TV or read a book while using the Q-Mark 25126W baseboard heater without being distracted!
You're sure to enjoy many years of use with this baseboard heater. It's made of high-quality materials and boasts a durable design. Plus, it comes with a 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty for added peace of mind.
Convenient Placement Options
The Q-Mark 25126W baseboard heater features a convenient design that allows you to install the heater on a wall at floor level with wall-to-wall carpeting. It is also suitable for placement with different flooring types. This baseboard heater also directs warm air away from your wall so there is no damage or discoloration.
It's incredibly easy to install this baseboard heater. It features mounting holes in the rear of the cabinet, lead wires for quick connection to the ends of the heater, and knockouts at each end.
The Q-Mark 25126W electric heater boasts an incredibly safe design. This heater comes with round wire pigtails included in each box and a continuous capillary tube safety thermal cutout protection in case there is air flow blockage.
- Model: 25126W
- UPC: 098319730046
- Product Type: Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.90" x W: 30.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for residential use
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty for parts and labor; 10-years for heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 50 square feet
- Watts: 500 watts
- Amps: 4.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 1706 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Metal
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Chimney
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Blends in with most interior decor with Navajo white enamel finish
- Built in cable clamp included for fast and easy wiring
- For convenient wiring and overall easy installation there are easy out knockouts
- Has a chimney fin element for maximum air circulation
- Sharp corners are eliminated by rounded ends on the top and front of the unit
- The heating element is a combination of a durable steel tubular heater and aluminum fins with excellent heat transfer
Customers Also Viewed
from Levittown, PA, USA