Amaircare 2500 HEPA Air Purifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The 2500 HEPA air purifier only consumes 84 watts of power on its highest setting. It also features a high efficiency motor and fans that can run non-stop for years.
Changing the filters is incredibly quick and easy because of the top-load design feature.
Downward Facing Vents
The optimized airflow on this unit is personified by the downward facing vents. They force particles that have settled into the air so that they can be more easily captured by the filter.
3 Stages of Filtration
This 100% sealed HEPA filtration system includes a pre-filter that removes dust and odors, a HEPA filter that is 99.97% efficient at removing dust, pollen, bacteria, dander, cigarette smoke and other particles down to 0.3 microns, and a VOC filter that removes volatile organic compounds that may have off-gassed from things made with chemicals.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2500
- Product Type: HEPA Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 13.50"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Removes dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, pet dander, smoke, and gases from the air
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts; 5-years on motor
- Coverage Area: 1250
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 175 CFM
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke
- Watts: 84 watts
- Housing Material: Steel
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 2-5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 6 months
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Features 3-stage filtration for effective air cleaning
- Includes downward facing vents that optimizes airflow, forcing settled particles to be captured by the filter
- Only consumes 84 watts of power on the highest setting
- The filters are easy-to-change because of a top-load design
- The high-efficiency motor/fans use less electricity and can be run non-stop for years
- Unlike some plastics, the durable metal cabinets do not emit toxins