Proctor Silex 24203Y 4 Slice Cool Touch Toaster
- Features a Automatic Off to Prevent Burning and Dual Control Panels for Independent Toast Settings
- Read More...
The Proctor Silex 24203Y 4 slice cool touch toaster is the ideal appliance for any kitchen. A cool-touch exterior helps prevent accidental burns for added convenience. A special features also gives your toast a boost should it become cold or need browning!
Easily warm up and toast fresh slices of banana bread or cinnamon swirl slices, plus your favorite bagels in the Proctor Silex 24203Y 4 slice cool touch toaster's wide slot design!
Auto Shut Off
To prevent accidental burns, the Proctor Silex toaster has an automatic shut-off system to prevent burning or fire hazards from occuring - keeping your home peaceful and quiet from disturbing smoke detectors.
Slide Out Tray
The Proctor Silex 24203Y 4 slice cool touch toaster is easy to keep clean while preserving the neatness of your countertops with a convenient slide out crumb tray!
Stop toasting right in the middle of the process by hitting the cancel button, giving the 24203Y toaster by Proctor Silex an even more user-friendly design.
- Model: 24203Y
- Product Type: 4 Slice Cool Touch Toaster
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Toast bagels, breads, and sliced bunt cakes!
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Capacity: 4 pieces of toast
- Construction: Stainless steel , Plastic
- Number of Heat Settings: 6
- Adjustable Timer: No
- Ready Bell: No
- Display Type: Dial
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Removable Crumb Tray: Yes
- Additional Features: Toast boost, cool-touch exterior
- Four slot design has double the toasting power of a traditional toaster
- Help prevent accidental burns with a cool touch exterior
- Ideal for sliced breads or thick bagels with wide slots
- Pull out crumb trays make cleaning up fast and easy!
- Set each side independently of each other with dual control panels
- Stop the toasting process to prevent burning with the cancel button