Classic Flame 23WM912-S118 Flagstone Electric Fireplace
- Features Stone Panels Laminated on a Wood Substrate for Stability and Strength
- Read More...
The Classic Flame 23WM912-S118 Flagstone electric fireplace features the appearance of genuine stack flagstone at a fraction of the cost and weight because it has been hand crafted from faux stone. For stability and strength, the stone panels are laminated on a wood substrate. The 23WM912-S118 Flagstone electric fireplace includes carefully selected pigments imbedded in the faux stone to create a natural stone appearance, as if hand-laid by a skilled mason.
Distinctive Oak Mantel and Base
The Classic Flame 23WM912-S118 Flagstone electric fireplace features a distinctive oak mantel that is accented by 8 decorative corbels. The matching oversized mantel and base are crafted from oak solids and veneers in a rich, distressed oak finish that bookend the handsome faux stone body.
The 23WM912-S118 Flagstone electric fireplace features glass that always remains safe and cool to the touch and child proof screening.
This electric fireplace uses LEDs to power the flame effect, because unlike incandescent bulbs that require 120 watts of electric power, they only draw 11.2 watts, making them easy on the environment and your wallet.
Plug and Play
The 23WM912-S118 Flagstone simply needs to be plugged into any standard 120 volt outlet. No venting, gas lines, wood, mess, clean-up, permits or professional installation is needed.
- Model: 23WM912-S118
- Product Type: Flagstone Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.25" x W: 44.00" x H: 39.00"
- Product Weight: 95.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Distressed Oak
- Application: Designed to bring the cozy environment of a standard gas or wood fireplace to your home without the mess or expense
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Watts: 1350 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Capacity: 4600 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 44.0 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Oak , Stone
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Great for zone heating -- save money heating your home by only heating the room you're in
- No gas lines, wood, mess, clean up, permits or professional installation required
- Only costs about 1 cent an hour without heat and 11 cents an hour with heat to operate
- Perfect for many environments, such as homes, apartments, condos and townhomes
- The flame operates without fumes, CO2, smoke, emissions, standing pilot lights, or pollutants of any kind
- Transportable -- can be moved from room to room or home to home with ease