Classic Flame 23WM9043-S994 Ranier Electric Fireplace
- Features an Extended Front and Side Hearth Pedestal Base and a Descending Tirered Frame for a Unique Design
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Classic Flame 23WM9043-S994 Ranier electric fireplace complements your home decor with deco style inspired features and real cream marfil marble. It features a mantel that rests upon a black granite pedestal base and black granite surrounds the firebox. The 23WM9043-S994 Ranier electric fireplace has a unique design that includes a descending tiered frame and an extended front and side hearth pedestal base.
Minimum Environmental Impact
The Classic Flame 23WM9043-S994 Ranier electric fireplace produces less carbon reductions, no air exchange, no emissions, no outdoor pollution, and no consumption of wood or fossil fuels to operate.
Operates With or Without Heat
The 23WM9043-S994 Ranier electric fireplace operates without or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment.
Doesn't Produce Moisture
This electric fireplace doesn't produce moisture problems that could lead to mold.
Very Low Operating Costs
The 23WM9043-S994 Ranier only costs about 1 cent per hour to operate without heat and 11 cents an hour to operate with heat.
- Model: 23WM9043-S994
- Product Type: Ranier Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.12" x W: 56.87" x H: 38.87"
- Product Weight: 173.80 lbs.
- Product Color: Marble
- Application: Designed to bring the cozy environment of a standard gas or wood fireplace to your home without the mess or expense
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Watts: 1350 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Capacity: 4600 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 56.87 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Stone
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Can warm a room up to 400 square feet in size making it perfect for zone heating
- Creates minimum environmental impact - less carbon reductions, no air exchange, no emissions and no pollution
- Doesn't consume wood or fossil fuels which can be costly and detrimental to the environment
- Operates 100% energy efficiently - converts all electric input energy to heat
- Operates with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment
- Unlike gas or wood fireplaces, there are no moisture problems that could lead to mold