Classic Flame 23MM3104-P265 Mapleton Electric Fireplace
- Q & A
Add the Classic Flame 23MM3104-P265 Mapleton electric fireplace to your home for the perfect fireplace and media center combination. Not only can you soak in its warmth year-round, you will save twice the space while elegantly displaying your electronic devices in style.
Forget trying to fit everything into standard box sized shelves of a typical media center. Easily adjust the shelves on both sides to accommodate for that extra tall book or to double stack DVDs and CDs.
Built-In Wire Management System
No one likes to be distracted by all the cords and wires that accompany multiple electronic devices. The Classic Flame 23MM3104-P265 Mapleton electric fireplace makes hiding them a breeze with it's built-in wire channel system.
In addition to a complete media center, this electric fireplace does its job with 4,600 BTUs that pour out heat and maintain a constant temperature in the area of your choice for up to 400 square feet.
The LED technology of this Classic Flame 23MM3104-P265 Mapleton electric fireplace is going to use an amount of energy similar to your home coffee maker. Conserve energy while using it to your heart's content. In addition, LCD and plasma screens are completely safe near the heat that will be emitted.
- Model: 23MM3104-P265
- Product Type: Mapleton Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 19.50" x W: 47.00" x H: 36.00"
- Product Weight: 115.72 lbs.
- Product Color: Provincial Pecan
- Application: Ideal for heating indoor living areas up to 400 square feet
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 10 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Watts: 1350 watts
- Heating Capacity: 4600 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Media Console
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 47 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Walnut
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Adjustable shelving allows you to re-arrange to fit objects of all sizes
- Built-in wire management system hides unsightly electrical cords and wires
- Large center shelf easily fits two electronic devices such as DVD players
- LED Technology provides heat safe for LCD and plasma screens
- Solid wood panel side doors keep valuables hidden and eliminate a cluttered look
- The wide mantel is perfect for displaying TVs