Classic Flame 23MM1297-C259 Aberdeen Electric Fireplace & Media Console With Cocoa Cherry Finish
- Q & A
The Classic Flame 23MM1297-C259 Aberdeen electric fireplace & media console is a serpentine shaped traditional style mantel with fluted pilasters and a full length top shelf. The Aberdeen is finished in a beautiful cocoa cherry color that will further compliment your home's decor.
Extra Side Shelves
Storeall your media components and devices easily in the Classic Flame 23MM1297-C259, which has built-in cabinets with wire management channels.
Energy Saving Heat
The Classic Flame 23MM1297-C259 Aberdeen electric fireplace & media console offers 1350 watts of heat for up to 400 sq. ft. Just plug in to enjoy!
Whether the Classic Flame electric fireplace on or off, the glass in front of the fireplace remains cool, and a child safety screen covers the heater vent.
Operate your Classic Flame 23MM1297-C259 Aberdeen fireplace easily thanks to the digital and remote controls that adjust the heat and flames independently.
- Model: 23MM1297-C259
- Product Type: Aberdeen Media Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 54.00" x H: 35.25"
- Product Weight: 94.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Cocoa Cherry
- Application: Customizable heating and atmosphere for your home
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1350 watts
- Heating Capacity: 4600 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Media Console
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 54 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Cherry
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Customizable heat offers optimal comfort
- Full length top shelf for maximum electronic storage
- No wood, gas lines or venting is required
- Plugs into a standard 120 volt 3-prong electric outlet
- Store CDs and DVDs behind side cabinet glass doors
- Top of the line flame effect and heating technology