- Q & A
Add charm to any room with the Classic Flame 23DE1447-C233 Corinth media electric fireplace that fits conveniently into a corner, or flush against a wall. The Corinth features glowing logs with a realistic flame effect, space for a flat screen TV and a shelf for all your media components. Uses firebox 23EF022GRA (shown) or 23EF025GRA.
Year Round Atmosphere
You can get four season enjoyment out of your Classic Flame Corinth corner media electric fireplace - the faux flames operate with or without the heater turned on.
Simply plug in the Classic Flame 23DE1447-C233 electric fireplace to get it started, and control it from anywhere in the room with the multi-function remote.
Vintage Cherry Finish
The Classic Flame 23DE1447-C233 features carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown, fluted side projected pilasters and an egg and dart molded base.
Offering 4,600 BTUs of heat, the Classic Flame 23DE1447-C233 Corinth electric fireplace will warm areas up to 400 sq. ft. and runs on 1350 watts.
- Model: 23DE1447-C233
- Product Type: Corinth Corner Media Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 28.00" x W: 42.00" x H: 40.00"
- Product Weight: 121.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Vintage Cherry
- Application: Brings vintage charm and plenty of heat to a living room, family room or bedroom
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1350 watts
- Heating Capacity: 4600 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel , Corner , Media Console
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 42 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 5
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Cherry
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: No
- Distinctive vintage carved edges and molding
- Glass in front of flames remains cool even when heat is on
- Multi-function compact remote controls all effects
- Realistic logs and ember bed with LED glowing flames
- Requires no venting and uses a standard outlet
- Thermostat controls temperature automatically