Bissell 21R9 Versus Rechargeable Bare Floor Vacuum Cleaner with Brushless V Shape Technology
(click to enlarge)
- Offers Bagless Operation for Easy Maintenance and a Rechargeable Battery Pack that's Cost Effective
- Read More...
Debris that normally gets stuck in hard to reach areas is captured by the Bissell 21R9 verses rechargeable bare floor vacuum cleaner. It does not have a cord but does include a rechargeable battery. With every power charge you'll get 20 minutes of cleaning. The vacuum cleaner is bagless as well so no having to buy or change bags. There is also a dirt container release pedal for easy emptying. The assembly is quick and easy.
- Model: 21R9
- Product Type: Versus Rechargeable Bare Floor Vacuum
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.80" x W: 10.50" x H: 43.50"
- Product Weight: 4.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal vacuum cleaner for bare floors requires no vacuum bags
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 7.2 volts
- Surface Type: Hard Floors
- Power Source: Batteries
- Power Cord: Cordless
- Dust Capture: Bagless
- Handle Type: Fold Down
- Number of Surface Height Settings: 1
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Run Time Per Charge: 20 minutes
- Charging Indicator Light: Yes
- Swivel Head: Yes
- Cyclonic Technology: Yes
- Debris that normally gets stuck in hard to reach areas is captured.
- Great on bare floor or low pile carpeting.
- Large debris are directed into the center suction path and fine particles are suctioned along the arms.
- Up to 20 minutes of cleaning is possible on each charge.
- Uses brushless V shape technology that provides a complete clean.