Lasko 2155A Reversible Window Fan with Exclusive Storm Guard Feature
- Features an Electrically Reversible Motor with Just a Simple Turn of the Dial!
- Read More...
Trying to cut down on air conditioner use? If so, the 2155A window exhaust fan may just be the perfect cooling alternative. This 16-inch electrically reversible window fan pulls in cooler air from the outside while expelling warm air from within.
The 2155A costs just pennies a day to run and is much more energy-efficient than a traditional window, wall, or central AC unit.
Patented Storm Guard Feature
This allows you to close the window behind fan for safety and security during inclement weather or while you're away.
The Lasko 2155A is powerful enough to circulate the air in as many as three rooms.
The 2155A is incredibly easy to operate. The electrically reversible motor works with just a quick twist of the dial.
- Model: 2155A
- UPC: 046013210012
- Product Type: Electric Window Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.30" x W: 26.50" x H: 22.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for circulating and removing air in homes and offices
- Type: Window
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Max Air Flow: 2470 CFM
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Watts: 90 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Fan Type: Window
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Window Fan Type: Single Fan
- Motor Type: Electrically reversible
- Adjustable Thermostat: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Plug Type: Standard 2-Prong
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Reversible: Yes
- Compatible Window Sizes: 26"-34" x 22" plus
- Includes Extender Panels: Yes
- Exclusive Storm Guard features allow you to close the window behind the fan during inclement weather
- Exhaust setting allows you to quickly direct indoor air to the outside, eliminating hot, stuffy conditions
- Features three whisper-quiet fan speeds
- Helps cut down on air conditioner use and saves energy
- Powerfully circulates air through multiple rooms
- Pulls in cooler air while expelling warm air to the outside
from Orefield, Pa
from East Chicago, IN, USA
from Clarksville, TN