Lasko 2137 7" Twin Window Fan With 2 Speeds
- Quickly Cool Down a Room or Exhaust Hot Air by Positioning Fan in Window
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Lasko 2137 7 inch twin window fan offers versatile cooling to keep your indoor environment comfortable. Position the Lasko 2137 7 inch twin fan to draw in cool air at night, or turn it around to exhaust hot air during the day. The Lasko 2137 fan is made of white plastic and designed for indoor use.
The Lasko 2137 7 inch twin fan has two speeds that both run quietly.
Fit the Lasko 2137 window fan into windows from 22" - 34" wide.
Comes with plastic snap-on feet to convert the Lasko 2137 window fan into a tabletop fan.
Most Windows Fit
The Lasko 7" twin window fan is compatible with most types of windows, including sliding, casement, and double-hung windows.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 2137
- UPC: 046013445858
- Product Type: 7" Twin Window Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.75" x W: 21.75" x H: 10.50"
- Product Weight: 5.75 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for circulating and removing air in homes and offices
- Type: Window Fan
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Max Air Flow: 276 CFM
- Diameter: 7 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Type: Window
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Window Fan Type: Twin Fan
- Adjustable Thermostat: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Reversible: Yes
- Compatible Window Sizes: 22"-34" wide
- Includes Extender Panels: Yes
- Bright, white plastic and slim design still lets light through in the window
- Comes with optional snap-on feet for tabletop use, adding another versatile option
- Designed with a slim profile to let in sunlight and allow visibility
- Each fan has 2 quiet, energy efficient speeds
- Expanding panels slide in and out to fit different sized windows
- Made of lightweight plastic that won't rust or tarnish from contact with elements
- Plastic construction is lightweight and won't rust
- Position fan for intake or exhaust by flipping it around