Lasko 2137 7" Twin Window Fan With 2 Speeds
- Includes expander panels
- Scratch & dent model
- Slim profile maintains outside view
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
The Lasko 2137 7 inch twin window fan offers versatile cooling to keep your indoor environment comfortable. Position the Lasko 2137 7 inch twin fan to draw in cool air at night, or turn it around to exhaust hot air during the day. The Lasko 2137 fan is made of white plastic and designed for indoor use.
The Lasko 2137 7 inch twin fan has two speeds that both run quietly.
Fit the Lasko 2137 window fan into windows from 22" - 34" wide.
Comes with plastic snap-on feet to convert the Lasko 2137 window fan into a tabletop fan.
Most Windows Fit
The Lasko 7" twin window fan is compatible with most types of windows, including sliding, casement, and double-hung windows.
- Model: 2137-BL
- UPC: 046013445858
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent 7" Twin Window Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.75" x W: 21.75" x H: 10.50"
- Product Weight: 5.75 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for circulating and removing air in homes and offices
- Warranty: 90-days
- Type: Window Fan
- Diameter: 7 inches
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Type: Window
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Window Fan Type: Twin Fan
- Adjustable Thermostat: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Reversible: Yes
- Compatible Window Sizes: 22"-34" wide
- Includes Extender Panels: Yes
- Bright, white plastic and slim design still lets light through in the window
- Comes with optional snap-on feet for tabletop use, adding another versatile option
- Each fan has 2 quiet, energy efficient speeds
- Expanding panels slide in and out to fit different sized windows
- Plastic construction is lightweight and won't rust
- Position fan for intake or exhaust by flipping it around
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?