Bialetti 20-9 Moka Express 9-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Features Flip-Open Top With Side Pouring Spout For Added Convenience and Solid Polished Aluminum For Long Lasting Durability
- Read More...
The Bialetti 20-9 Moka Express 9-cup stovetop espresso maker is an incredibly versatile appliance that can be used on glass, gas, electric, and inductive stove top burners. In addition, the unit weighs only 3 pounds, making it a great travel companion! The Moka pot has been a stable of Italian households since 1933, making it the tried and trusted method of home espresso making.
No Assembly Required
With the Bialetti 20-9 Moka Express 9-cup stovetop espresso maker there is no complicated assembly, simply screw the top of the coffee pot to the tank, and no wires nor cumbersome cords for hassle-free coffee making.
It only takes three easy steps to enjoy true Italian coffee - simply fill the tank with water, scoop coffee into the filter, and bring to a boil on just about any stovetop burner!
The Bialetti 20-9 Moka Express 9-cup stovetop espresso maker has been recently redesigned and the lines of the handle and knob are smoother than ever! This functional evolution has improved the ergonomics and safety for home use!
The Bialetti espresso pot filter consists of three stages to ensure you enjoy an ultra rich and smooth cup of Italian coffee. Filter consists of a funnel, aluminum plate, and washer.
- Model: 20-9
- UPC: 725182002092
- Product Type: Moka Express 9-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.10" x W: 4.10" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Perfect for making homemade espresso on your stovetop
- Commercial Use: No
- Cup Capacity: 6-12 cups
- Construction: Aluminum
- Handle and knob are made of cool-to-the-touch plastic to help prevent burns
- Made of authentic aluminum the espresso pot won't fade or rust
- The distinctive eight-sided shape is a trendy hallmark of the Moka Express
- The unit has a three-part filter that delivers a smooth professional espresso
- Enjoy a cup of history with this espresso pot made in Italy since 1933!