Bialetti 20-6 Moka Express 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Bialetti 20-6 Moka Express 6-cup stovetop espresso maker is specially designed with a triple filtration system - a funnel filter bowl, washer, and metal plate - that delivers an ultra smooth and bold espresso! Enjoy showing this little pot off with the smooth lines of its handle and the refined eight-sided shape. Once you have a true Bialetti, home espresso will never be the same!
Made out of real aluminum, the pot won't rust or fade, and with a durable construction you can enjoy delicious, fresh espresso morning after morning from your home kitchen!
The Bialetti 20-6 Moka Express 6-cup stovetop espresso maker is built with the same high standards as the first Moka Pot developed in 1933 by Alfonso Bialetti. When you drink a cup from the Moka Expresso, you're drinking a bold cup of history!
Nothing is more distinctive than the eight-sided design of the Bialetti 20-6 Moka Express 6-cup stovetop espresso maker! This coffee pot makes great espresso, as well as a great decorative piece in your kitchen.
Designed with a cool-to-the-touch handle and lid knob, your fingers will be safe from burns from over-heated exposed metal. Rely on the Moka Express for trusted safety!
- Model: 20-6
- UPC: 725182002061
- Product Type: Moka Express 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 4.00" x H: 8.50"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Perfect for making homemade espresso on your stovetop
- Commercial Use: No
- Cup Capacity: 6-12 cups
- Construction: Aluminum
- Aluminum pot won't rust for long lasting durability
- Filter system is made of three separate components for boldest flavored espresso
- Pot is designed to be ergonomic and safe for the very best quality
- You know you have a true Bialetti by the distinctive eight-sided shape
- Handle and knob are constructed of cool-touch plastic to protect your fingers from burns