1F82-261 White-Rodgers Two Stage Heat Pump Thermostat
White Rodgers 1F82-261 Thermostat
Availability: Out of Stock
List Price: $90.99
Price Break: -$21.00
More Accuracy and Control. Budget-priced digital thermostats aren't smart enough to prevent temperature swings, so they can rob you of comfort and energy savings. But with the new White Rodgers Thermostat 1F82-261 you can maintain a set temperature to within one degree. Plus, there's a larger permanent memory that improves performance, as well as saves all programs during a power loss. More Comfort and Convenience. The programmable model delivers perfect comfort, as it automatically changes to the temperature you selected for wake-up, during the day, evening hours and while you sleep. The new, 60% larger lighted display makes for clearer low-light viewing. And its ergonomic design gives you easy access to keypad controls for ease in set-up and programming. Maximum Energy Savings. Program heating and cooling times to cut energy use, not comfort. You can save as much as 33% in energy costs, depending on your home's location, climate and program selections. Now you can have it all... energy savings, with comfort and convenience!
- Model: 1F82-261
- UPC: 786710100413
- Product Type: Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.30" x W: 6.00" x H: 3.80"
- Product Weight: 0.47 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for monitoring and maintaining your ideal temperature
- Voltage: 24 volts
- Watts: 45 watts
- Amps: 1.5 amps
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: Yes
- Single Stage: No
- Program Type: 5 -1 -1 Day
- Terminal Designations: R,C,G,Y,W2,E,O/B,L
- Heat Current: 1.0 amps
- Cool Current: 1.0 amps
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Battery , Hardwired
- Electric Rating: 20 to 30 VAC 50/60 Hz. or D.C., 0.05 to 1.0 Amps (Load per terminal) 1.5 Amps Maximum Total Load (All terminals combined)
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 90 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Maximum Load: 1.5
- Changeover: Manual
- Wireless: Yes
- 60% larger LCD with backlight.
- Fossil fuel or electric heat compatible.
- Permanent program retention during power loss.
Customers Also Viewed
01 - 26 - 2010
from Nacogdoches, TX
Temperature displayed on thermostat is not correct, two other thermometers placed next to it show temp of 4 degrees lower. Also the pull down cover part, on the bottom, to reach main controls sticks on the left side. The switch to set to cool will not stay in place..When you push the button toward the left for COOL it pops back to OFF.....Guess I should have examined it very closely before I paid the electrician to install it...Now I'm just out the money for the thermostat plus the electrician... To all who purchase please examine very closely..However it was easy to program, now I just have to reprogram it for 4 degrees higher to get the temperature that I want..Maybe tape will hold button on cool when summer heat comes, otherwise I am up a creek.
05 - 09 - 2006
from Pikesville, MD
from Pikesville, MD
I purchased a programmable thermostat. It arrived within a few days and I installed it that very evening when I got in from work. It took me all of 20-30 minutes to install and program it. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I already have recommended that very unit and your website to a co-worker. My experience with you establishment was very satisfying. I will consider you for future needs.