White Rodgers 1F73-174 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Features a Large, Easy to Read Thermostat Display With Improved Contrast for Easier Reading
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The White Rodgers 1F73-174 digital non-programmable thermostat has a 50 percent lower profile than popular competitive mechanical models. It has automatic changeover, electronic temperature accuracy and adjustable room temperature features. Change from heating to cooling effortlessly, maintain room temperature differential within 1 degree, and used the lighted display and keypad to change temperature settings.
Permanent memory backup is also included on the 1F73-174 digital non-programmable thermostat in case there is a loss of power. For gas, oil or electric applications.
- Model: 1F73-174
- UPC: 786710112188
- Product Type: Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.10" x W: 5.10" x H: 3.70"
- Product Weight: 0.60 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal thermostat for monitoring and maintaining temperatures
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Gas Furnace , Boiler & Oil Fired , Electric Heat & Cooling , Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: No
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 VAC, 50/60 Hz or DC, 0.05 to 1.0 Amp (load per terminal)1.5 Amps maximum load (all terminals combined)
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: Yes
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Terminal Designations: R, G, O/B/Y2, Y1, C, L, W2, E/W1
- Heat Current: 1.0 amps
- Cool Current: 1.0 amps
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Fan Switch Positions: Auto-On
- System Switch Positions: Heat-Cool-Off
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 90 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Maximum Load: 1.5
- Changeover: Automatic
- Wireless: No
- Has a 50 percent lower profile than popular competitive mechanical models.
- Has a permanent memory backup in case of loss of power.
- It can maintain the room temperature differential to within one degree.
- It features a large and easy to read LCD display that has improved contrast for easier reading.
- It is easy to program because of soft touch keypad.
- This thermostat is an inexpensive and convenient digital upgrade for multistage or heat pump systems.
from naw, dud